We Are Back, We Are Safe, We Are Here For You!
As we have returned to our routine hours you will discover the same great care along with some additional precautions we have implemented to ensure our your safety and comfort.
New safety approaches:
1. Patients are screened via phone call before appointment
2. Only patients are allowed in the building (unless family assistance is needed by patient)
3. No vendors or other non-patient visitors allowed
4. Prescreening at our front check-in, including temperature checks
5. All staff are also prescreened and temperatures taken before allowed entry into the treatment areas
6. Masks are required by all entering our practice
7. Schedules are sequentially spaced to maintain less waiting room time
8. Maximizing cleaning of common touchpoint areas such as doorknobs, waiting area furniture, restroom facilities, and patient exam rooms.
9. Providing hand sanitizer disinfectant at the front desk.
10. Eliminating paper from our practice and offer digital check-in and consent forms.
Reinforced safety approaches:
1. Cleaning of all contact surfaces with disinfectant after each patient encounter
2. Daily cleaning of entire clinic with disinfectant solutions
3. Handwashing and hand sanitizer use
4. Glove use with patient contact
5. All team-members are wearing new PPE
6. We have implemented a new surgically clean filtration system along with medical grade hepa purifiers to continuously purge our air 24/7 making our office cleaner and healthier to breathe than our homes.
We appreciate your understanding of our new policies and look forward to serving your dental needs. Please reach out to us if we can answer any questions or provide any assistance to you. Call us today to schedule your exam and let’s help get you back on track!
We value your trust in our office and expect to see you very soon!
Comments are closed.