COVID-19 INFO: WE ARE OPEN FOR CARE!
We hope this message finds you and yours healthy as the COVID-19 coronavirus impacts our community. The health of our patients and our community is our number one priority.
Our Response to COVID-19: We recognize this is a difficult time for our community due to the Coronavirus outbreak, and we want to reassure our patients that every decision we make is done with the best interests of our patients, our employees, and our community in mind.
On May 4th we resumed service for all essential and elective treatments. We have returned to our routine office hours every day for all dentistry at this time. We return with stringent protocols we have implemented for enhanced patient safety and comfort. In addition, we are closely monitoring all events in our service areas and adhere to all safety guidance recommendations from the CDC and the American Dental Association. In addition, we have and will continue to remain available daily for emergency dental care services as requested and needed.
As we have returned to our routine hours you will discover the same great care along with some additional precautions we have implemented to ensure your safety and comfort.
New safety approaches:
1. Patients are screened via phone call before the appointment
2. Only patients are allowed in the building (unless family assistance is needed by the patient)
3. No vendors or other non-patient visitors allowed
4. Prescreening at our front check-in, including temperature checks
5. All staff are also prescreened and temperatures are taken before allowed entry into the treatment areas
6. Masks are required by all entering our practice
7. Schedules are sequentially spaced to maintain less waiting room time
8. Maximizing cleaning of common touchpoint areas such as doorknobs, waiting area furniture, restroom facilities, and patient exam rooms.
9. Providing hand sanitizer disinfectant at the front desk.
10. Eliminating paper from our practice and offer digital check-in and consent forms.
Reinforced safety approaches:
1. Cleaning of all contact surfaces with disinfectant after each patient encounter
2. Daily cleaning of the entire clinic with disinfectant solutions
3. Handwashing and hand sanitizer use
4. Glove use with patient contact
5. All team-members are wearing new PPE
6. We have implemented a new surgically clean filtration system along with medical-grade HEPA purifiers to continuously purge our air 24/7 making our office cleaner and healthier to breathe than our homes.
We appreciate your understanding of our new policies and look forward to serving your dental needs. Please reach out to us if we can answer any questions or provide any assistance to you. Call us today to schedule your exam and let’s help get you back on track!
We value your trust in our office and expect to see you very soon!
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: