COVID-19: our commitment to you!
We recognize times have changed. Priorities have shifted. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients. The health of our patients and our community is our number one priority.
With this in mind, we are happy to share additional steps we are taking to make every visit to our office as safe as possible. These actions are incremental to our normal standards of care that meet or exceed all CDC, OSHA, and ADA guidelines for dental practices.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect. Of course, this is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. As always, we welcome the opportunity to answer any of your questions and to address all concerns.
We are in this together, and we will never underestimate the power of a smile!
As we have returned to our routine hours you will discover the same great care along with some additional precautions we have implemented to ensure your safety and comfort.
New safety approaches:
1. Patients are screened via phone call before the appointment
2. Only patients are allowed in the building (unless family assistance is needed by the patient)
3. No vendors or other non-patient visitors allowed
4. Prescreening at our front check-in, including temperature checks
5. All staff are also prescreened and temperatures are taken before allowed entry into the treatment areas
6. Masks are required by all entering our practice
7. Schedules are sequentially spaced to maintain less waiting room time
8. Maximizing cleaning of common touchpoint areas such as doorknobs, waiting area furniture, restroom facilities, and patient exam rooms.
9. Providing hand sanitizer disinfectant at the front desk.
10. Eliminating paper from our practice and offer digital check-in and consent forms.
Reinforced safety approaches:
1. Cleaning of all contact surfaces with disinfectant after each patient encounter
2. Daily cleaning of the entire clinic with disinfectant solutions
3. Handwashing and hand sanitizer use
4. Glove use with patient contact
5. All team-members are wearing new PPE
6. We have implemented a new surgically clean filtration system along with medical-grade HEPA purifiers to continuously purge our air 24/7 making our office cleaner and healthier to breathe than our homes.
We appreciate your understanding of our new policies and look forward to serving your dental needs. Please reach out to us if we can answer any questions or provide any assistance to you. Call us today to schedule your exam and let’s help get you back on track!
We value your trust in our office and expect to see you very soon!
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: