What sets us apart
Why Choose Us? | Meet The Dentists at Houston Westchase
“Our mission is to improve the health and well being of our patients through excellent dental care and to that end help our patients keep their teeth for the rest of their lives in maximum comfort, function, and aesthetics. We will strive to make every experience in our office unlike any other healthcare facility from the standpoint of comfort, education, treatment and standard of care.”
What makes us different…
Dr. Brett McRay and Dr. Heather Robbins have combined over 10 years of experience in the dental field and have provided comprehensive dentistry to thousands of patients in the Greater Houston area.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Houston’s Westchase District with ample visitor parking accessible to our first-floor suite offering prompt morning, lunchtime and afternoon appointment times for you.
To make your dental treatment affordable, we accept and will file your dental insurance complimentary of course and offer a variety of payment options for your treatment goals. To that end, we are in-network with many major PPO insurance plans.
We place a special emphasis on educating and monitoring our patients’ oral hygiene throughout their dental treatment. Furthermore, both Dr. McRay and Dr. Robbins are committed to continuing dental education every year going well above the recommended standards to ensure we are equipped with the latest techniques and technology.
Our office provides a relaxing “spa-like” atmosphere designed with the comforts and cares we know our patients deserve and want. From the moment you are greeted in our reception lounge, you will be treated with the utmost respect. You will begin to develop a professional relationship with our team.
As a courtesy to you, we are proud to offer the following amenities:
- Refreshments – When you visit our office, we have fresh aromatic coffees, teas, and bottled water to offer.
- In-office Wi-Fi – Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access at all times for your work and entertainment needs.
- Cozy Blankets – Office environments are often cool. We want you to be relaxed and comfortable. What could be more inviting than a cozy silk throw to keep you warm?
- Movie Library – Feel free to watch your favorite Netflix show or movie with our Smart TVs for your personal enjoyment.
- Digital X-rays – When utilizing digital x-ray, each patient is exposed to less radiation. It creates advanced imaging for enhanced diagnosis. Additionally, digital x-ray usage is better for the environment as there is no hazardous waste disposal.
- Pillow Top Leather Treatment Chairs – You will be cradled in the latest top-of-the-line dental lounge chair. Sit back, relax and enjoy your rest while we do our job.
- Hot Towels – After your treatment, you will be offered a hot towel to freshen up with. The perfect way to let you know we care about you.
- Twenty-four Hour Hotline – Rest assured for whatever question or need may arise “after hours”, we provide a live operator via our VoiceLink system to connect with us to reach you for your care and prompt attention.
- Garage-covered Parking – We provide ample and accessible parking with our first-floor suite and host covered parking for your safety and protection during inclement weather
- Conscious Sedation – Available for maximum comfort and relaxation to enhance your overall dental experience.
Everything we do at The Dentists At Houston Westchase is designed to make our patients smile!
For more information on cosmetic, family, dental implant & orthodontic dentistry treatment at our Houston TX dental office, please call us today at The Dentists at Houston Westchase Phone Number 832-830-8226.