As we all begin to resume essential dentistry in Texas for our beloved patients, assurance and awareness are key. We’ve highlighted our mission, our vision, and our values. We are Safe, Ready, and Open Now for You!
Our Promise to You
- Over the phone pre-screenings and in-office temperature checks to ensure your comfort and health amongst all patients.
- Continual use of our medical grade sterilization system to ensure maximum cleaning of all instruments and equipment for all!
- Social distancing will be observed in our waiting and treatment areas. We will also provide you a complimentary mask should you request one!
- Our team will be wearing some pretty sweet new PPE gear (personal protective equipment ~ respirator masks, gloves, hair caps, gloves, etc) Be sure and complement their style!
- UV light disinfection in addition to established disinfection protocols for our treatment areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at all check-in, treatment, and check-out areas for your safety and assurance.
- Paperless check-in and consent forms as well as digital payment options from the comfort of your very own treatment chair!
- Complimentary hydrogen peroxide rinses prior to your treatment to help mitigate harmful bacteria.
- Our accomplished hygienists will be using a new aerosol reduction and fluid isolation system for your treatments. Adding our gentle laser to your hygienic cleanings to further aid in bacteria reduction is also available and encouraged.
- Implementation of a state-of-the-art surgically clean air system. We can’t wait to show you our new medical-grade air filtration system that will continuously scrub the air down to the 0.1-micron level.
Your Promise to Us
- Please help us by practicing good hand-washing protocols.
- Wear your mask or face covering of your choice.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you feel symptomatic, including fever, dry cough, loss of appetite, sore throat, fatigue, or difficulty breathing.
- We have remained open for emergencies only through the past month with the same universal precautions we have utilized since the 1980s and with new PPE’s. Our team is safe and ready for you!
We cannot wait to see you!! Call us today The Dentists at Houston Westchase Phone Number 832-830-8226